Cedarwood Essential Oil
You need this natural essential oil in your collection. The slightly sweet woody scent works well in diffusers, handmade soap, scrub, and more.
Do not use while pregnant.
- Flashpoint:Â 200 â„‰
- Scent Family:Â Woody
- Ingredients (Common Name):Â Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name):Â Juniperus Virginiana L.
- Origin:Â USA
- Extraction Method:Â Steam distilled
- Part of Plant:Â Wood
- Shelf Life:Â Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process:Â yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour:Â yes
- Eye Safe:Â no
- Lip Safe:Â no
- Usage Instructions:Â Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes:Â Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?:Â No Shipping Restrictions